Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Break!


I found out that my Winter break is the shortest out of all my friends and it bugged me at first, but now that school starts tomorrow I'm actually excited and the duration of my break no longer irks me. This is the last day of the break and so in these last few hours I thought I would post before the new semester. Winter breaks are always so nice because I don't have to work, I get to spend time with my family, I get to see all of my friends from home, and I get to do whatever I want. My two weeks of free time and bliss was spent hanging out with my friends and family and absorbing everything that I love about ATX. There was also a lot of time for reflection and there are a few things that I've learned:

1. The Office - Dolls are not playthings, they are commodities. Same as gold or silver.
2. From Mom - There's no need to stress because stress does not exist and what I'm actually experiencing is a shift of focus.
3. Ugly Betty - Don't let an ambitious attitude lead to hostile take over and kicking puppies.
4. I must pack my own set of chopsticks so I can eat at home
5. Making jewelry is a good opportunity for girl talk
6. My brother can't pull the "boys only" rule because he's the only boy
7. Barnes & noble is essential to my health

I think with these points in mind I am ready for the school year and the infinite list of new year's resolutions.

1 comment:

Losa said...

hey guess what? im in class right now. ezine! its soooo awesome! we're learning about blogs! im cool. and youre not. be jealous