Monday, October 19, 2009

Half Way Home


This week marks the halfway point in the Fall semester and since I am not fortunate to attend a school that supports a "Fall Break" I have created my own. This past weekend was the annual Texas Party and the lovely ingrid michaelson concert - two of my favorite things to remind me of what I love about life: my family, my friends and good music. Seriously, I've been working like crazy and since the semester has started I've been balancing school, crutches, work, prescribed drugs, mission papers, doctors appointments, and a church calling. My one mega fun thing was this saturday and I think it was time very well spent :) Can I just say that when I saw Ingrid come on stage I was in shock and I had to tell myself, "this is not a youtube video!"

Anyway, in approximately two months from this week I anticipate taking my last final and being on the road to the lovely rolling hills of home. I can make it through the next 8 weeks with Ingrid in my iPod and Salt Lick BarBQ sauce with every meal. I'm half way home :)

No comments: