Sunday, June 1, 2008

jurassic park in the canyons

Back home we always watched movies on the projector inside the house or outside on the lawn. It's the coolest thing ever, and Provo just got cool points yesterday because I watched Jurassic Park in the canyons with a group from my ward! It was projected onto a sheet and brought back lots of good memories.

It was fun hanging out with my rooms. We also got to meet more people in our ward and that was nice, cause I still feel like the new kid. Also, my roommates and I had fun being goofy and taking lots of pictures. Sometimes, I care to much about being and looking mature when I'm around older people, but last night I didn't care. I let myself loose and didn't worry about what everyone thought about me. I've been so caught up with that lately, that it felt awesome to just relax and be myself. I haven't had so much fun in a while :)

I must say, life is so much more enjoyable when you can be yourself. That's definitely a "DUH" factor, but sometimes I forget that. And, what made the night even better was that I got to wear my awesome Tegan and Sara shirt. Rock on!

No comments: