Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picture Scavenger Hunt!!!


Last night I went on a double date! It was so much fun and my roommates helped plan it out. My roommate and I doubled with two guys from our fhe group. We were assigned tasks as part of a scavenger hunt and had to take pictures for each task. I had a lot of fun and the pictures were awesome. We went around Provo, south of the BYU campus, on foot and got to know our dates a little bit more. We began the date with pizza and ended with ice cream.


It's ironic that we all chided Michelle for spilling on herself and I totally ended up spilling ice cream on my shirt too. What goes around comes around eh? Anyway, the night ended well and we had some girl talk with the roomies afterwards to assess everything. I'd say it was a Friday night well spent.

No comments: