Sunday, September 28, 2008

SEGO



SEGO: Provo Music Festival substitute for Austin City Limits.


You gotta do what you gotta do.

The McDonald's shirt was awesome. And I just realized that his face matches the face on thebanner behind him. Funny.

My plan to work two jobs and save up money to fly home for the Austin City Limist Music Festival fell through and so I was here in Provo and had to make up for my lack of live music. Thus, I attended the SEGO Fest and felt the little hole in my heart where ACL was fill with satisfaction. I'm so glad I could get my fill of live music for the weekend. What's even better is that I can listen to music from ACL on attblueroom.com/music so really it's like I was there...almost...but hey it's better than nothing. Yay for SEGO. :)

Even though attending the music festival put me behind on my studies for about 5 hours it's all good. I think it was a good investment of my time and seriously, if it would have been a higher opportunity cost for me to stay put at home and study.

No comments: