Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long Over Due

Hello Blogville,

I've decided that it has been too long since my last post and that life without blogging is pointless. I mean seriously, there's been a void and it's been revealed to me that I must blog in order to fill it. The title for this blog depicts more than just my lack of blog posts, but also pertains to my lack of studying attempts for economics, political science, family finance and statistics as well as my realization that my class schedule was not appropriately planned. Typical.

Let's see...as we can observe from my last post I decided to take some time away from my studies. Looks like I applied that philosophy a little too generously and the rest of my fall semester has been me playing catch up. Lame. Hence, my studying attempts at each of the above classes is long over due, my realization that I don't want to major in business, much less apply to the program is long over due (since I am now stuck in the classes - which I shall just convert to a business minor) and the realization that I should have taken personal finance instead of family finance.

Well, I guess I can look at all of the above as sunk costs because my expectations for the future contain a new class schedule and a beautiful outlook. Therefore, the costs of this semester will not effect my future costs and no longer matter. Yay! Look at me, I've used some vocabulary words. Woot.

Lesson of the Day: Use random spouts of vocabulary from your classes in everyday language and people think you are way smart. Just be careful of doing this too well, because others might bombard you with questions and ask you for help. Eww.

Quick side note which should have been posted yesterday.....

Below is the textual conversation between my family, namely my brother and two of my sisters, and I about a particular individual who shall not be named, because I have a reputation to maintain as the "nice" girl and if she found out that I was talking about her I'm sure our agreeable relationship --which consists of sitting next to each other in the one class we share and each of us exuding fake laughs at the other's odd sense of humor (or lack thereof) that neither of us care about--would be terminated and I would have to endure her high school attitude through the rest of my stay at the Y. Also, I've decided to include pictures of my siblings so that you can see their expressions in your mind as you read their responses (Marie at piano with JohnJohn and Josie doing some genie-somethin pose and me with glasses and meditating). Let us proceed*

Nina (Mass Text to JohnJohn, Josie, and Marie): Omg this is going to make me a horrid person, but I have to say this. This girl is singing at the top of her lungs one of my favoritest songs and she's horrible. She is totally ruining it and I wish she would just shut up! Like it is literally hurting my ears. Literally.
Josie: Hahaha you should create a blog.
Nina: I already have one I just haven't been on in a while. And I can't because if she read my blog she would freak!
Josie: So change her name to "this girl".
Nina: Ok.

JohnJohn to Nina: Oh.........fight back. I know there's a banshee in u.

Marie to Nina: Hahahaha then listen to your laptop or something
Nina: I can't. I can still hear her. Agh my ears hurt. You know how people cringe when they hear finger nails scratching the chalk board? Yeah it's kind of like that.
Marie: Haha you fight back yet?

*Please note that this conversation is not typed verbatum, because none of my family keeps my texts stored in their phone for dire purposes such as now. Rude.

2 comments:

Josie said...

comment.

Josie said...

i dont know why i am called provo 7th education. lame. p.s. my word verification is schablea. bah ha.