Sunday, February 15, 2009

All time best movie in the world


I watched the best movie in the world...."Corrina, Corrina" with Whoopi Goldberg and Ray Liotta and from the 90s. Ok, so I guess there is a bit of a bias because it bears my name with an extra 'r' but I've always loved this movie since I was a kid. After watching it today I also realized how much I love love love the soundtrack. The music was amazing and it almost made me think I was born in the wrong decade because I tried to listen to this random Jeff Buckley song and I just wasn't feeling it. I immediately redeemed myself and listened to Pennies from Heaven by Billie Holiday. Good stuff. It always makes me want to dance when I hear it :) Then again I take back the whole wrong decade thing because the tensions back then would have driven me insane! Anyway, this is the best movie ever and I could listen to the soundtrack over and over without ever getting tired. Time to press play again.

No comments: