Monday, June 8, 2009

bike gang

This spring semester has been spent increasing my utility :) The graph of a utility function in my economics book is usually depicting a sloping curve to signify diminishing marginal return with the increase in happiness. Such is not the case with my springtime here in Provo. I've recently converted to the bliss of hiking and have also formed my own bike gang called C.A.M. My utility has been off the charts! :)
Each time I go out on a hike there's a rush of adrenaline for being outdoors, climbing over rocks, and encountering snakes. A bike ride with the C.A.M. gang entails roaming all over Provo and visiting various places like the park, Juice N' Java, Velour, the French bakery and Josie's Casa. Being a gang member is conditional though. If you want to join our gang you must be able to ride a bike with no hands, you must own a shoulder bag, you must own a bandana (the color is up to you), and you must own a "wind blown" white shirt (although some time is given to acquire such a necessary item for your cycling look).

No comments: