Tuesday, August 11, 2009

educational epiphany

HOW I KNEW EUROPEAN STUDIES WAS NOT THE MAJOR FOR ME
i'd like to thank the jamba juice discount and my fhe sisters for our jamba run.

shelley: corina, what's your major again?
me: european studies, business minor.
catherine: oh?! how do you feel about Germany?
me (thinking to myself): WTF?! I don't care about Germany!

yeah, i think that probably means something especially when i would rather talk about congenital heart failure or an aortic valve replacement.

dear science, oh how i've missed thee. i've been in denial for about a whole year. this random car accident and my many hours of greys anatomy has made me remember my love for microbiology, playing with microscopes, growing my own fungi, collecting and testing my own urine samples, counting my rbcs, and reading case studies. it's good to be back. ♥nina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like the car knocked some sense into you.

Josie said...

i'm commenting on your blog so you can see i've at least logged on physically once myself to read it without your help. not gonna lie, it's kind of entertaining. good work gimpieeeeee. p.s. my word verification is "lingu"

Losa said...

oh my dear goodness woman! youre going to be in college forever! ha. i kid, i kid.
im glad youve come to your senses and gone back to your roots :)
john john: stupid stupid girl.