Thursday, September 17, 2009

continued musings...

I just finished studying the material in chapter 2 for my financial management class and now my brain needs a break because it's overflowing again.

1. i want to eat something...but i don't know what and im not inclined to crutch around right about now
2. i've seen too many people on campus wearing orange - mostly boys wearing orange polos. eww.
3. the inscription of my name on the back of my graphing calculator reminds me of my old chemistry teacher from my sophomore year in high school. i can still hear ms. cohlmia's shrill voice yapping about stoichiometry.
4. i think i can wear my red pumas again on both feet
5. i want to watch an asian fighting movie
6. my outfit today is wonderfully atrocious
7. i think i forgot to replenish my snack stocks in my locker. boo.
8. i've consumed about 4 chicken sandwiches within this past week. mmmm
9. i need to repaint my nails. let's go black.

No comments: