Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Spirit?

Today in PDBio this girl asked me if I was going to the BYU football game this weekend. I laughed and said no and she followed up with "Oh, are you not into football?" I promptly responded with, "It's not that. I mean I'm into sports, but I just have no school spirit." Honestly, I'm not a fan of wearing BYU tees or anything with a Y unless I have no other clothing left in my closet and if it's spirit day at work and I get to wear a t-shirt. Nevertheless, I am a fan of UT's (University of Texas) colors. Burnt orange just looks good on me :) and as far as Texas football goes, I'm rather fond of it just don't expect me to know who we're playing this weekend or the stats of the players. I will give you commentary on the football equipment, player hairstyles or accents and fan attire. Go Team.

Let me just tell you, it was amazing when I found out that the line of scrimmage is not a yellow line on the actual football field.

No comments: