Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pensieve of Library Musings


Dumbledore: "I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. It becomes easier to spot patterns and links, you understand, when they are in this form."
Harry: "You mean... that stuff's your thoughts?"
Dumbledore: "Certainly."


1. wednesday i took a nap before my PDBio 120 class and the writing on my left hand ended up on my forehead
2. doctor rose said i can put wt on my foot because the skin graft is growing nicely. ^-^
3. my sleeping cycle gets all crazy when im on drugs or im in post op mode - usually i sleep in three hour increments or i don't go to bed until really late
4. frozen strawberries sound good right now - thank you chairlift
5. i want a pair of charoal pants - this guy walked past me in the benson and had some on
6. i need to thin my hair out - who cares about volume and thickness
7. i have to pay $5 to take my test - gay!
8. writing in purple makes studying exciting
9. i should probably pick up my guitar this weekend
10. my hair looks much better parted on the right side - im back to the beginning. momma knows best

No comments: