Saturday, September 26, 2009

What? There's a football game?

So I was trying to call someone from my church so that she could pick the song we were going to sing since she's already going to be the pianist and I called her and there was a bunch of noise in the background. I was like, "seriously? can't you find a quiet place you just answered the phone!?" To my surprise, she said she couldn't hear me because of the football game. "What?! There's a football game?" I took note this morning to wear my burnt orange longhorn shirt and my longhorn earrings in celebration of the UT game today, but I had no idea there was a BYU game today. Like I said in an earlier post, I have no school spirit. Bahaha! Confirmed today on the phone with the chick from my church.

honestly, I was trying really hard to figure out what the heck she was doing or where she was with all that background noise. it never occurred to me that it would be the BYU football game. HAHAHAH!

No comments: