Tuesday, November 18, 2008

silent guardian - DARK KNIGHT!

Oh my goodness, I really don't understand how I managed to go so long without seeing Dark Knight. Seriously A-MA-Zing! My FHE brothers had the brilliant idea of watching it tonight as part of an extended fhe activity. Genius. I just want to watch it again and again. Well, now that it's in the dollar theater I guess I can :) Sweet.

This week is a week for good movies. I watched Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice Sunday evening instead of writing my paper. Tonight I watched Dark Knight instead of writing my paper. And then I will watch Twilight with my roommates and by that time the paper will have been written and turned in. Now to start editing....

Lesson of the Day: Being over enthusiastic with a customer at work gives them license to mock you. And then of course it opens the door for you to mock them in sassy retaliation.

1 comment:

Mele P. De Leon said...

Nina,
Nice blog site! I especially like the MicroPolynesian. That's awesome!