Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

"Don't laugh like your mama don't feed you!" Classic line delivered by the youngest in our Thanksgiving party - a 7 year old. Ya know, I don't know his precise age but he was about the size of a 7 year old and full of attitude and wit. He definitely kept Josie and I on our toes while we played two-hand touch football in the front yard and Apples to Apples.


I think the best combination from Apples to Apples was:
Green Card - Weird
Red Card Options - Mud, Underwear, and Dating
And as the judge, the 7 yr old chose the most obvious one...
Winning Card - Dating

It's kind of funny how Thanksgiving Day isn't even over and I've already started getting ready for Christmas. Snowflakes for the office, wrapping paper for the doors, Christmas socks for my feet and Christmas music for my personal enjoyment (and because they are easy to sing-a-long too and I don't have to make up my own verses). Happy Holidays.

Lessons of the Day: Michael Jordon is perfect, I'm illegal, a chicken leg comes from a turkey and "hike" must be said in order to throw the nerf football.

No comments: