Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Night Owl Nina

I rented out a camera from the checkout center today for our portrait project. It's been interesting playing around with the gadgets and settings. I was told that I've been the only known PHO beginning student to ask for a camera manual. Heh. I think it's pretty handy. Sometimes you make something really cool and other times you have a photo flop, but all-in-all you learn more from each shot. The instruction book does help you find the buttons faster. Anyway, today was the first time I had ever been on campus past 5:30pm. After taking our pictures, I left my partner's apartment and ventured through the middle of campus snapping shots as I went. Campus is a pretty deserted place at night:




Tonight I played with the aperture setting at F5.6 and used the tungsten lighting. Pretty neat. 

No comments: